India is the birth place of Buddha . SakyamaniGautam Buddha born in India and by developing infinite compassion towards entire humanity he started spreading the sublime message of enlightenment towards all quarters of the world , the ten directions of the world. The great Emperor king Ashoka got much inspiration from Buddha’s teaching and devoted his life for Buddhist cause, made entire JAMBUDEEP the land of noble Dhamma and had the great vision to share his Dhamma’s everlasting immense joy to neighboring countries for the enlightenment and happiness of many. He got overwhelming success in his Dhamma Mission.
But in course of time, due to great enmity and inhuman behavior towards Buddhism India lost the great teaching of Buddha and the noble Bhikkhu Sangha. Great Emperor Ashoka built up 84,000 Stupas (Temples) all over India, and helped the Bhikkhu Sangha in various ways and strengthened the Buddha Sasana but after some time, the great enemy of human welfare, purposely made Buddhism to be uprooted from its birth place, the land of India. Then the time came and India became a land of No - Buddhism people forgot the Buddha’s teaching and his great mission of Dhamma.
In recent era great champion Anagarika Dhammapala of Sri Lanka and great scholar, the father of the Indian constitution, and great liberator, a great follower of Buddha Dr. Baba Sahab Ambedkar revived the Buddhism in India by converting millions of people in Buddhist faith, he tried to bring back the lost Buddhist glory, the Buddhist tradition on Indian soil . Now since 1956 the historical mass conversion to Buddhist faith, the Buddhism started growing in democratic New India. Now Millions of people are developing great interest in Lord Buddha’s teaching But they need proper guidance, the proper Dhamma training for truly following the path of great Dhamma. Now India needs good Bhikkhu Sangha, the good teacher of Dhamma, We need good Upasaka training centers, good monasteries, good Bhikkhu training centers, Buddhist colleges are the great need of the time.
To cope up the great need of the time we, the Bhikkhu Sangha’s united Buddhist Mission started spreading the Buddha’s teaching in various ways as follows:-
1) Buddhist Monastery :We established a great Buddhist monastery in great Business city of Mumbai, by Name Sorvodaya Maha Buddha Vihara (Buddhist temple ).Since last 24 years it is working .
2) Mini Bus for Dhamma Talks : We bought a mini Bus, converted it into the Dhamma chariot (Ratha ), Carrying 25 monks , we travel place to place and town to towns and started Vishva Mangal Maitri Dhamma yatra to all over the Maharashtra as well as other parts of India.
3) Sunday Dhamma School : We have started Dhamma Sunday School for School going Children of age group of 5 to 12 year of age. They enormously need proper teaching at this growing age. At First attempt we are starting such Sunday Dhamma School at 10,000 villages . Millions of students will get benefit of that , their heart will be transform towards Buddha’s holy teaching, the great change will come, by this way .
4) Samanera Training: We have started temporary SAMANERA training project .We inspire lay followers to become Samanera for short period, say for one month or three months, give up the family life for short period , and practice Buddhism and then giving up monk life spread Buddhism in his respective locality. We make a batch of 40 to 50 people and train them as the teacher of Dhamma and send them in different locality carrying the Dhamma Mission of Buddha.
5) Training for old People : We inspire the retire, old aged people to become a SAMANERA for short time, study, Practice Buddhism and then after three months, travel place to place and spread the holy teaching of Dhamma .Lot of people are getting benefit by this scheme.
6) Trees Planting Program: We inspire people to plant good trees, at list minimum 10 to every Sunday School villages and take care of their growing, more than 100,000 trees are being planted in 10000 villages where millions of students will get benefit of it , their heart will be transform towards Buddha’s holy teaching, great change will come.
7) Recording Video C D. : For spreading the Correct pure Dhamma massage to the common people we started recording Video C.D and taking the advantage of electronic equipment we started using this media and spreading the teaching of lord Buddha. Till date we brought out 16 Video C.d’s on special Dhamma talk which helps very well in spreading the Dhamma.
8) Small Book lets : We are writing a Small – Small booklets and spreading the Dhamma by distributing them in the common people this help them in great way for practicing Buddhism.
9) Vipassana Meditation Camps :We conduct VIPASSANA Meditation camps time to time and greatly help to promote Buddhism in the common masses .
10) Pilgrimage Tour: We organize a pilgrimage tour to Buddhist places and inspire people to follow Buddhism and lead the Dhamma lives.
11) Dhamma Preaching Tour: We organize Dhamma preaching tour place to place in different part of the country and spread Buddha’s teaching for the benefit of many.
12) Boys Hostel: we have started a hostel for school boys since last 20 years and helping the school going children, bringing them on the path of good education as well as Dhamma training which helps large number of people.
13) Residential Deaf & dumb School : We have started Residential Deaf and Dumb School for the Deaf and Dumb Children. Since last 14 years the School is going on and helping the handicapped children with the compassion of holy Dhamma.
14) Book publication – We always print the Sutta books, the Dhamma prayers books, and the great Dhamma talks (discourses ) books in local language and help to spread Buddhism in common people.
15) Full Moon Day Program : We organize full moon day special Dhamma practicing, Atthasila Uposath program and promote the Dhamma teaching in common people . .
16) Acquiring Land for Temples : We started getting land and building the Buddhist monasteries, the teaching place of Buddha Dhamma at several places .We believe that a Buddhist temple is a practical living university of Buddha’s teaching which inspire millions of people and promote Buddhism.
17) Two Iime Chanting: Daily two time morning and evening we organize Dhamma prayer Chanting and Mangal Maitri ,Metta Sutta chanting program for people ..
18) Guest House : We establish guest house for foreigners and local people
19) Conferences: Time to time we organize conferences for awakening people.
20) Dhammadoot Teacher: We create Dhammadoot, Dhamma- teacher monks as well as train Upasakas for Dhamma preaching.
21) Interfaith Religious Meetings :We organize inter faith religious program and invite different religious leaders to exchange the thoughts and develop the Maitri for humanity .
22) Having Land of 27 Acres :We got 27 Acres of land for developing the Buddhist training centers in different places ..
23) Member of The WFB : We are a active member, the regional centre of the world fellowship of Buddhist (WFB ) since last 25 years and attend the world conferences of WFB.
24) Member Of The WBF: We are the member of the World Buddhist Forum (WBF), China, and attend the world conferences.
25) Creating Ideal Buddhist Families : We have started great movement of Building up Ideal Buddhist families in various localities and strengthening the Buddhist (Samaj) society .
26) Discourses on National T .V.: Time to Time our president most venerable Bhadant Rahula Bodhi Maha Thero deliver the Dhamma talks on National T.V Channels and spread the divine peace message of Buddha.
27) Dhamma training for Women :We organize special Dhamma training camps for ladies and teach them holy Dhamma.
28) Free Medical Camps : We organize free medical check up camps by expert medical Doctors and help the people in caring their health .
29) Making Dayaka Members : We inspire people to be a Dayaka Member of the Sangha by taking oath of giving regular Daana (danation) for promoting the Dhamma .We motivate people to promise and donate every day Rs. 10/- or Rs. 5/- or Rs. 2/- or Rs. 1/- regularly . That of the entire year it comes as Rs 3650/-or Rs 1825/- or Rs.730/- or Rs 365/- Donate at once yearly by above calculation and have a honor of Dayaka Member of The Dhamma .
30) All India Taruna Dhamma Sena : We have established All India Youth
Dhamma Sena a wing of youth Buddhist boys and girls for protecting and promoting Buddha `s Teaching all over the Country .
We appeal the world Buddhist leaders and meritorious people to come forward and support to these noble cause for spreading Buddhism on the soil of JAMBUDEEP, India and achieved the great merit.
“ THE WAY OF INFINITE HAPPINESS ”
For Reducing, eradicating, all kinds of suffering and solving all kinds of problems Buddha’s teaching is greatly needed.
In humble service to humanity and suffering human being we have started spreading the Teaching of Lord Buddha through out India by various ways.
How to practice practical Buddhism in day to day life ? we have introduced 5 points active program as bellow :-
1) Install the holy statue or image of Lord Buddha at every house of the believers. Install a photo of Bodhisatva Dr.Baba Sahab Ambedkar at every house.
2) Start 3 minutes Buddha Vandana every day at your residence before the image of Buddha,. The vandana should be chanted by all family members, sitting together before the statue of Buddha. It will generate great energy of Dhamma and charge the entire atmosphere of that particular residence, and will bring lot of peace harmony success, development, & happiness at your home. Your beautiful home will be connected to the holy spiritual power of great Dhamma. Every body will feel the change, the holy peace harmony & happiness.
3) Practice few minutes (2 or 3 minutes) meditation, and then chant 2 minutes great loving kindness, the “Mangal Maitri Bhavana” sutta, while grouply sitting with your family members at your residence. Chant it together with strong will power, and pure mind.
4) Develop a habit of giving Dana donation to the holy work of Dhamma, every day must give something, some Donation, May Rupees 10/- or Rs.5 or Rs.2 or Rs.1 or whatever more or little to the great Dhamma. In order to protect spread and keep it alive the great Dhamma – teaching. Every person must develop the true sense of donating some needful things everyday. Let me water the great Dhamma - Tree by donating some money or needful things, food, clothes, medicine, useful items to the Dhamma torch bearers , the Bhikkhu Sangha. In order to protect and spread Buddha’s teaching, Let me, myself practice the DANA PARMITA, every day, which can be done by giving Dana or donation by my auspicious hands. Let my hands start practical giving Dana and offer the needful things to the sublime Dhamma.
5) Every day must give some Dana, do meritorious deeds and specially remembering your great forefathers, your ancestors, your parents, your passed away family members, and Share the merit of your sacrifice acts to them. Like wise deeply remember your beloved near and dear all family members, who stay with you or stay away from you at far or near distance, remember them all in mind’s eyes and share the merit of your Donation to all of them. May the invisible power of great Dhamma protect them from all kinds of suffering, and from all kinds of danger ! Through my giving Dana with pure heart, the purity of Dhamma and invisible power of Triple Gem Bestow great success, good health, peace and happiness upon all living being. May we reap innumerable Bliss in our day to day lives !
The Fruits of Giving
When we start watering the holy Dhamma by giving Donation or by sacrificing immediately we start receiving the invisible Bliss and invisible great spiritual power of the Lord Buddha, power of all Arahantas, the power of all Budhisatvas, power of all great Bhikkhu’s who start showering the innumerable merit of their countless meritorious acts which they have done or doing for the welfare of the all beings. There spiritual power is so great! when we start giving Dana and spreading deep love, loving kindness, and heartful Maitri Bhavana, immediately we start receiving strongest vibrations of Blessings, an invisible Bliss from all quarters of the world, from all Ten Directions of the world and by this acts we start becoming very, happy and lucky person. When we start reaping the holy Blessing from Ten Directions of the world we start building of our good luck, we start creating our powerful destiny, we ourselves become cause of our bright and secure successful future. So we are the creator, we are the master of our own destinies. Remember that ‘we are not working to repair, or amend our old past. The past is past, gone! we are working for making our present and future bright and successful ! The present is in our hand, the future is in our hand, we are creator of our bright future !
Let me be awake and walk on right path of noble Dhamma, the right eight fold path ! let me walk practically on right path, instead of speaking or talking of the right path let me start practically walking by following these five seeps of practical Dhamma.
We are very rich, very lucky, very fortunate that we got good human mind, good human body, Getting the perfect mind and body is the greatest achievement for us! It is the greatest achievements for everyone ! Just awake, Be mindful and realize yourselves. Realize the inner strength of your mind and the strength of your physical body ! Realize this, that your body is a unique field of Energy ! you are a source of energy ! The Human body is a dynamic unit of Energy. Our body is a receiver of Energy. Our mind is a receiver of energy. We receive energy day and night from the great universe. The universe is the greatest field of energy which illuminates from all quarters of the universe ceaselessly and our body is the receiver of that energy! The energy comes automatically. Our body is dynamic receiver as well as the generator of spiritual goodness ! We generate good thoughts, good ideas, good and lovely positive feelings. Please remember, the negative thoughts, negative feeling and negative ideas also being generated by Human mind, by this human body. Therefore be awaken and always avoid the negative feelings negative ideas, and negative thoughts; Let them go ! Let them vanish ! Do not attach to any negative feeling. Let it go ! Let it pass away ! Be happy ! And always try to generate good ideas, positive thoughts, positive ideas, positive feeling ! Try to retain positive thoughts and positive feeling ! Protect the positive thoughts, protect the positive feelings ! Always smile and be happy ! Always Try to share your deep happiness to others ! Always do good work, Always perform the good acts, the wholesome meritorious acts and Don’t forgate to share the merit of that good acts to all living beings ! Develop the sense of sacrifice for the happiness of other ! Develop the habit of giving for the happiness of other ! Develop the practice of merit - sharing for the success, peace and happiness of other ! Try to be a god like being. Develop boundless love. Develop boundless compassion, Develop infinite joy infinite happiness. And spread infinite love and compassion towards all living beings. Be happy Be happy ! May Ever lasting great power of sublime Dhamma Bless you !
Receive the great Blessing Day and Night !
Live happy and good Successful life !
The Welfare Schemes
Sunday Dhamma School.
1) We have started Sunday Dhamma School for Children of age group of 5 to 12 years, girls and boys sitting together for only one hour Dhamma Training Class at their nearest Buddhist temples, or Balwadi, or library or Samaj Mandir, at every locality. We guide and inspire the social workers to start such one hour Sunday Dhamma training school at your locality and also inspire the parents to send their beloved children of age 5 to 12 years, to nearest Dhamma school. Every Sunday there is only One hour training, where 10 minutes Buddha Vandana, Dhamma pooja and discipline, then 30-40 minutes the good moral story of Dhamma should be taught. We have prepared a good syllabus of 21 lessons which will run for 5 months. Then general exanimation of the Children, Which will promote the teaching of Buddha and create a generous & pious society; The Dhamma trained people.
2) Scheme for Retired persons :- The Retire persons who have completed their services successfully in government or private company, they should now develop a sense of sacrifice for making services to society, Must try to devote their some time for social work. We appeal such retired persons to come forward and spare only one months time in noble service to Dhamma, Just give up the family life, abandon your family attachment for one month only, Take an oath, a vow to become a Shramaner for 30 days only, and join the holy Bhikkhu Sangha of Tathgat Buddha; remembering his great sacrifice for the welfare of humanity and remembering the great sacrifice of Bodhisatva Dr.Babasahab Ambedkar for all the Down drodden classes and all suffering people of India, he devoted ceaselessly his whole life for the betterment of the people; just recollecting their great services, we must devote at list one month for his great Dhamma mission work for the welfare of many. In one month time, we will divide 15 days for practical Dhamma training and 15 days for spreading the Dhamma, by traveling place ot place as a Shamanera and inspire the people and bring people on right path of Dhamma.
3) Be a Dayaka Member : We have to create a Dayak Member from every house, every person must become a Dayaka Member of the Dhamma. Every person must start donating something to the Dhamma. Dhamma needs public support for its glorious and survival. We must learn how to protect Dhamma, how to develop it ? how to make it strong and how to spread Dhamma for the happiness and welfare of many ? That without dedicating our energy and our true effort the noble Dhamma can not be protected, the noble Dhamma can not keep alive, and it can not spread towards all direction. An educated man must ask a question to himself what am I doing for the survival and spreading of Bouddha Dhamma, which Babasahab gave us ? Till today, in my life time, what have I done ? What am I doing daily in order to protect, strengthen and spread the noble Dhamma ? Let me start from today, let me become a Dayak of noble Dhamma by donating regularly some needable things to Bhikkhu Sangha and to the Buddhist Vihara. My holy effort must strengthen the noble Dhamma.
4) The Public fund Required :- To Educate and train the Society on noble way it requires some central social fund. In human society all the time two things are very much affecting the human lives. 1) The prevailing law of the society, the Law of the Country, And 2) The Law of the Dhamma. The Establish Law of the Dhamma. Dhamma is always affecting in our lives. The religious customs and social customs are very important in our lives. But, we observe, sometimes these Laws are not being thought properly, many people live in very ignorant lives. Some times some laws become very harmful to us and to many people. Sometimes lot of social injustice prevails in the society. Many time some strong people try to suppress and behave harmfully and they always create numerous problems and disturbe the peace and happiness of our fellow brothers. Then we must struggle and agitate, fight for the proper justice and secure our human rights. It needs money power to face such situation and protect the Dhamma and our fellow brothers & sisters. It always needs money.
The Social central fund is very essential for the economically poor or backward community. Dr.BabaSahab Ambedkar was always speaking the great need of the social central fund. He was always stand on the side to contribute for the social & Dhamma cause. He always inspired people to come forward for social service, for social justice, and raise the community building fund, the public fund for the various welfare work of the society. Everybody must develop the thought of giving , thoughts of sacrificing, a thoughts of donation, the dedication and a thoughts of ceaseless social service for the big welfare of the community, the overall welfare of the society. The social fund is greatly needed. Our inspirer. Our ideal, our true guide Bodhisatva Dr.Babasahab Ambedkar enormously contributed to our society. He donated millions of Rupees Land and big immovable property to our community. We must learn some practical lesson from him and become a Dayak, a donor and start contributing to this social public fund.
We have started collecting and raising A social PUBLICK FUND, for the welfare of all people. Please try to contribute in this social fund in our saving Bank A/C No 790661695 The Bank account is in the Indian Bank Tilak Nagar Chembur Mumbai-89. on Name of “Adarsh Samaj Nirmiti Dayak Foundation .”
May Dhamma Bless you !
May Dhamma Bless you !